You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South African Manufacturing Projects Totaling $1 Billion Await Funding Approval, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: South Africa AFE manuf 0919
Industrial Info is tracking about 24 Industrial Manufacturing projects in South Africa, worth nearly $1 billion, which are awaiting capital approval from the government for fourth-quarter kickoffs.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker