You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three Top Pharma-Biotech Companies Have Manufacturing, R&D Facilities in South Korea, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 71 Words
Among the top global Pharmaceutical-Biotech companies, Merck, Johnson & Johnson Consumer, and the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson have manufacturing plants or research and development (R&D) centers in South Korea. Most global companies have confirmed that they don't have facilities in South Korea or pulled out over the years, with only sales and distribution offices operated and along with small labs to check the quality of imported drugs.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker