You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazil, Argentina Sign 10-Year Automotive Trade Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 93 Words
Brazil and Argentina have renewed their auto trade agreement allowing for increased Brazilian exports to Argentina through 2029, but postponed free trade in motor vehicles between the countries for the next decade.
Argentina is the largest export market for the Brazilian automotive industry, but sales have plummeted due to Argentina's economic depression.
Industrial Info is tracking 251 operational automotive plants with 1,858 functional management contacts between Argentina and Brazil, and a total of 865 projects worth $19.74 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker