You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Investment Strong in Russia's Meat and Poultry Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: F&B Europe
According to the forecasts for the Russian market, by 2020 meat and poultry sales will increase by 20%. Industrial Info is tracking 20 active capital Food & Beverage projects in Russia's meat and poultry sector worth of $500 million that are planned to kick off in 2020. Click here for a list and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker