You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petrochemicals, Plastics Drive U.S. Chemical Industry's Fourth-Quarter Turnarounds
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 716 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Chemical Processing Industry, like many other industries, has been struggling to figure out how it should deal with the ongoing trade dispute between the U.S. and China, including tariffs from both countries that affect tens of billions of dollars in chemical products. One thing is for sure: In this environment, it's always best to make sure existing facilities are in the best possible condition. Industrial Info is tracking $350 million worth of maintenance-related projects in the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry that are set to begin from October through December.
Within this article: Details on some of the maintenance projects that are set to kick off in the fourth quarter, from key Chemical Industry players such as Shintech Louisiana LLC, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), DuPont (NYSE:DD), Formosa Plastics Group, Lucite International Incorporated, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and PPG Industries Incorporated (NYSE:PPG).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- South Korea's Chemical Producers to Authorize $2.5 Billion in Investments t...
- Africa to Spend $104 Million in Industrial Organic and Industrial Inorganic...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker