You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petrochemicals, Plastics Drive U.S. Chemical Industry's Fourth-Quarter Turnarounds
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 716 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Chemical Processing Industry, like many other industries, has been struggling to figure out how it should deal with the ongoing trade dispute between the U.S. and China, including tariffs from both countries that affect tens of billions of dollars in chemical products. One thing is for sure: In this environment, it's always best to make sure existing facilities are in the best possible condition. Industrial Info is tracking $350 million worth of maintenance-related projects in the U.S. Chemical Processing Industry that are set to begin from October through December.
Within this article: Details on some of the maintenance projects that are set to kick off in the fourth quarter, from key Chemical Industry players such as Shintech Louisiana LLC, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), DuPont (NYSE:DD), Formosa Plastics Group, Lucite International Incorporated, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and PPG Industries Incorporated (NYSE:PPG).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Celanese Plant Suffers Explosion, Fire, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Yulong Petrochemical to Build Ethylene Plant in Shandong Province, ...
- China to Spend $36 Billion on Methanol Projects by 2025, an Industrial Info...
- China Gears Up for $10.52 Billion in Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Germany's Silicone Sector Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker