You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Mid-Atlantic to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 663 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $2.78 in Power Industry projects that are slated to kick off in fourth-quarter 2019 in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Because of some large projects, natural gas dominates as a fuel source for project activity in the region, but solar projects are gaining ground rapidly. Virginia, with more than $1 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of planned 4Q19 power project starts
Companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Jinko Solar (NYSE:JKS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, Duke Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Texas Saddles Up for $3 Billion in Wind, Solar Energy Project Kickoffs in F...
- Eastern European Countries Invest in Modernizing Coal Plants, an Industrial...
- Turkey's Renewable Energy Investment on the Rise, an Industrial Info Market...
- Belgium's Elia Inaugurates Modular Offshore Grid, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker