You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northern Europe Glass Manufacturing Industry Continues to Invest in Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Demand for glass is continuing to grow in Northern Europe. Glass manufacturers are investing to modernize their production facilities. Manufacturers also are pushing for more environmentally friendly and sustainable manufacturing processes, with the installation of modern pollution controls. Industrial Info is tracking 25 glass manufacturing projects worth $153.33 million in Northern Europe.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker