You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Government Initiatives Help India's Maritime Transport Industry Grow, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: Indian Maritime Sector
India has identified projects worth $10 billion that are to be undertaken over the next five years in the maritime transport sector. The country's Ministry of Shipping has already allowed foreign-flagged ships to carry containers for transshipment. A revised model concession agreement has been approved to make port projects more investor-friendly.
Industrial Info is tracking maritime projects worth $21.6 billion in India. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Poultry Meat Production in Brazil Generally Unaffected by COVID-19, an Indu...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker