You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Jiutai Group Invests $14 Billion in Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 17 Chemical Processing Industry projects valued at more than $14 billion in China that are owned by Jiutai Group. The projects are mainly in the Inner Mongolia Province. The main products are polyester and polyolefins.
Click here for a list of Jiutai Group's chemical projects in China.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker