You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India Revives Sugar Mills to Produce Ethanol, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: India sugar mill 0919
India is planning to revive and restart its closed sugar mills to produce ethanol. The facilities would produce the fuel from sugar, sugarcane juice and molasses.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker