You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coastal Zone Management Plan Delays Development Work by Mormugao Port Trust in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 78 Words
Attachment: CZMP Goa
A delay in an environmental plan by the Goa Coastal Zone Management Authority is affecting the implementation of development and expansion work planned at Mormugao Port, Goa. The authority has again asked for the extension of a deadline to complete and submit the plan before India's Ministry of Environment & Forests.
Industrial Info is tracking an investment of $235 million covering 13 capital projects at Mormugao Port.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker