You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Malaysia's Petronas Initiates Financial Assistance Program for Engineering Services, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 101 Words
Attachment: Malaysia chem maint 1019
Earlier this year, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas), Malaysia's largest petrochemical producer, initiated a financial assistance program for vendors and engineering-service providers in the nation's petrochemical industry.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker