You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa to See $29 Million in Upgrades and Modernizations of Industrial Chemicals Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
Industrial Info is tracking five active industrial organic and inorganic chemical revamp projects with potential investment of nearly $29 million which are set to commence construction within the next three years. Click here for a list. Groupe Chimique Tunisien's $20 million renovation project is expected to kick off in mid-2020. See graph below for investment by company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker