You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oman Plans to Boost Economic Growth by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 102 Words
Attachment: Oman IM
Despite a slowdown in economic growth in 2018-19, Oman hopes to increase growth by 6% in 2020. Gulf countries that are dependent on the energy sector are now distributing capital on non-energy sectors too.
Big ports like Sohar, Duqm and Salalah are becoming major sea trade and transshipment hubs. Many new, redevelopment and expansion plans are in the pipeline for multiple projects like fishing harbors, warehouses and logistics parks and data centers. Industrial Info is tracking 67 Industrial Manufacturing projects in Oman worth $3.58 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- US Steel to Close Iron and Steel Production at Great Lakes Steel, an Indust...
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker