You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PCL Construction Has Hand in More Than $3.4 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 885 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving PCL
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.4 billion worth of active projects in the U.S. and Canada involving engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm PCL Construction (Edmonton, Alberta). Chemical Processing and Terminals lead the company's activity in terms of overall project value.
Within this article: Details of active projects involving PCL Construction
Other companies featured: Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), NuStar Energy LP (NYSE:NS), Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Oil Deliveries to U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve Begin, an Industrial Inf...
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker