You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe to See More Than $2 Billion in Grassroot Food & Beverage Project Starts in First-Quarter 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 71 Words
Attachment: F&B Europe
Industrial Info is tracking 85 grassroot Food & Beverage projects worth more than $2 billion in Europe that are planned to kick off in the first quarter of 2020. Click here for the list of projects.
The majority of this activity is in Spain, Russia, and Belgium, with a combined total of 23 active projects worth $1 billion. See graph below to view project spending by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Argentina Shuts Down Refineries due to COVID-19 Pandemic, an Industrial Inf...
- Saudi Aramco Launches Fresh Tenders, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East, Africa to See $8.8 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project...
- India to Reduce Avoidable Coal Imports to Zero by 2023-24, an Industrial In...
- Kuwait Oil Company Plans Three Gathering Centers, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker