You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 123 Words
The use of smart building as a way of integrating supply with energy use for buildings through more efficient arrangements can be done in automation and control, and is claimed to be able to support energy savings.
Indonesia continues encouraging the application of smart building to support energy efficiency programs for energy saving that can be around 10-20%.
The development of green and smart commercial buildings is one of the new renewable energy development strategies that the government continues to promote. The concept of green building is a hot topic that is often discussed by experts and began to be implemented in commercial and government-owned buildings and public housing. This is related to mitigation actions on the effects of global warming.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker