You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 21st 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 308 Words
Phillips 66 remains on schedule to perform a 45-day, plant-wide maintenance turnaround beginning January 8, 2020 at its 250,000-BBL/d Alliance Refinery in Belle Chasse, Louisiana. Major units involved include the 250,000-BBL/d Lone Crude, 120,000-BBL/d FCCU and 27,000-BBL/d Delayed Coker.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 15th 2020
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Klesch Group Suspends Refinery Startup in Netherlands Antilles--Again, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker