You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 386 Words
Valero Refining Company was forced to shut down the 75,000-BBL/d AVU 147 crude unit on Monday, October 21, at its 343,000-BBL/d Port Arthur, Texas, refinery due to mechanical issues. Repairs are expected to be completed by October 25, when the unit will be back online.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker