You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 22nd 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 386 Words
Valero Refining Company was forced to shut down the 75,000-BBL/d AVU 147 crude unit on Monday, October 21, at its 343,000-BBL/d Port Arthur, Texas, refinery due to mechanical issues. Repairs are expected to be completed by October 25, when the unit will be back online.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 8th 2019
- Mammoet Chosen as Part of ExxonMobil's Beaumont, Texas, Refinery Expansion,...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 6th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 7th 2019
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker