You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
WSP Tightens Bolts on $16 Billion in U.S., Canadian Projects, Led by Oil Sands, Transportation
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 592 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--WSP Global Incorporated (Montreal, Quebec), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, continues to grow its backlog with work in some of the most in-demand areas of the energy and transportation fields, for both corporate and government customers. Industrial Info is tracking more than $16 billion in active North American projects involving WSP, with the bulk of the investment value attributed to the Oil & Gas Production and Industrial Manufacturing industries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving WSP's service, including those from major North American companies such as Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), W Power LLC, Wellhead Energy LLC and Google Incorporated (NYSE:GOOG).
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, EQM Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Russia-Europe Gas Pipeline Faces New U.S. Sanctions
- South Asia's Oil & Gas Sector Sees $2.89 Billion in Project Completions So ...
- Africa's Oil & Gas Sector Sees $265 Million Projects Completed So Far in 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker