You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Argentina's YPF Presses Forward on La Ribera Energy Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Attachment: Argentina OG 1019
YPF, Argentina's state-controlled oil company, plans to develop the La Ribera area of the Vaca Muerta Shale Reservoir, with capital approval expected by 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker