You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Meat & Poultry Sector Thrives in Eastern Europe, Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: F&B Europe
Industrial Info is tracking $11.14 billion in the Food & Beverage Industry in the Meat & Poultry Sector in Eastern Europe and Russia. Project activity is led by Russia ($1.7 billion) and Poland ($303 million). Low labor costs and the availability of materials make the region attractive for capital investments. Companies with the biggest spending in the region are Cherkizovo Group PAO and Agroholding Eurodon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker