You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Plans for 24 Automotive Sector Project Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 24 automotive projects worth $532.88 million in Russia that are planned to kick off construction during the next six months.
With $300 million in capital project activity, the motor vehicle parts & accessories sector has the most planned spending, followed by tires & inner tube-related projects worth $121 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker