You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Lineup
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 647 Words
Attachment: AES 3Q19
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Coal-fired plants dominated AES Corporation's (NYSE:AES) (Arlington, Virginia) U.S.-based assets just a decade ago, but the power-generation giant has rapidly moved to natural gas and renewable sources, as evidenced in its lengthy slate of capital-spending projects. The company recently signed a 10-year deal to use Google Incorporated's (NYSE:GOOG) (Menlo Park, California) cloud technology to accelerate its adoption of clean energy. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $13 billion in active projects from AES, more than half of which is attributed to renewable-fueled facilities.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from AES, including a major plant overhaul in California and a series of wind- and solar-fueled generation facilities across the U.S.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- China's Power Consumption Up Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker