You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 7th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 220 Words
Pemex Transformacion Industrial restarted the processing units at its 243,000-BBL/d Salamanca, Mexico, refinery in early November, after they were forced to shut down on October 23 due to mechanical issues and financial constraints.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 6th 2020
- Asia-Pacific Region Leads in Oil Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker