You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 7th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 220 Words
Pemex Transformacion Industrial restarted the processing units at its 243,000-BBL/d Salamanca, Mexico, refinery in early November, after they were forced to shut down on October 23 due to mechanical issues and financial constraints.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Shell, Murphy Oil: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 3rd 2020
- Uruguay's Lone Refinery Increases Operations to 65% Capacity, an Industrial...
- Argentina's YPF SA Maintains Lower Refining Rates, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker