You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Grows Through Projects, Planned Acquisition
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 772 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other U.S. midstream companies, Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Houston, Texas) is taking great strides to expand while U.S. production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) grows and is in need of transport and processing. The company's growth capital guidance for 2019 is $4 billion, and it expects the same in 2020. In addition, Energy Transfer is readying itself to acquire fellow midstream company SemGroup Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) in a $5 billion deal.
Within this article: Updates on Energy Transfer's growth projects and planned acquisition of SemGroup
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- WHC's Role in $4 Billion of Pipelines Spans Permian, Other Heavy-Traffic Ar...
- More than $21 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Projects Planned to be Completed in...
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- Canada Expects More than $14 Billion in Oil & Gas Project Completions in 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker