You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 188 Words
Mississippi has benefited from this trend, as the low cost of living, competitive energy rates, and a skilled work force has been augmented by a strong incentives package put together by state and local governments that attracts businesses from various industries. The state also has a transportation network that includes 15 ports on three navigable waterways, seven commercial airports, and a road and rail network that provides access to the world's marketplaces.
In 2019, the state legislature passed measures to further spur economic growth and allow more companies to qualify for incentives, and increased monies available to support site development. Industrial Info is tracking 24 projects valued at $752.7 million in Mississippi's Industrial Manufacturing sector. These numbers should grow as the new incentives start taking effect.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker