You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa to Complete Industrial Manufacturing Projects Worth $7 Billion by end of Fiscal Year 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 71 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 157 Industrial Manufacturing projects in Africa worth $7 billion that are planned for completion by the end of the fiscal year 2020-2021 (March 31, 2020).
Out of those projects, Africa is set to complete 77 grassroot projects worth nearly $3.5 billion, followed by 32 expansion projects worth nearly $2 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker