You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 11th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 265 Words
Chevron Corporation will conduct 35 days of planned maintenance on the Lone Crude; 38,000-BBL/d Vacuum Tower; and 24,000-BBL/d Reformer 3 CCR units at its 100,000-BBL/d Pasadena, Texas, refinery, starting with oil-out procedures on April 10, 2020, followed by mechanical work on April 13.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker