You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North America Realizing Robust Capital Spending For Biologics Manufacturing Facilities, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Biologics are products that are produced from living organisms or contain components of living organisms. Examples include vaccines, plasmas, cell/gene therapies, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and antigens. Manufacturing firms such as Merck, CSL Behring, Pfizer, Sanofi Pasteur and Gilead/Kite are continuing to heavily invest in their North American manufacturing facilities.
Industrial Info is tracking 179 major capital projects in this sector in the U.S. and Canada with a total investment value of about $11 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Poultry Meat Production in Brazil Generally Unaffected by COVID-19, an Indu...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker