You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Keystone Pipeline Returns to Service Following Leak, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
The Keystone Pipeline became operational on Sunday following a leak in North Dakota. Repairs were approved by the U.S. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration. Pipeline owner TC Energy said the 590,000-barrel-per-day pipeline will run at reduced pressure and gradually increase the volume.
The pipeline had been shut down since October 29. The pipeline leaked an estimated 383,000 gallons before it was shut down. The cause of the leak has not been disclosed, according to news sources.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker