You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Government Pushes to Develop Electric Vehicle Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: EV India
The Indian government's alluring tax benefits and policies are helping to build the nation's electric vehicle industry. Toyota Motor Corporation plans to introduce a compact electric car in India in the next few years in alliance with Suzuki Motor Corporation. MG Motor expects to roll out an affordable electric sports utility vehicle by 2022-23 and plans to invest about $700 million in India by 2025.
Industrial Info is tracking electric vehicle projects worth $1.54 billion in India.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker