You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Pulp, Paper & Wood Capital Projects Worth $4.7 Billion Planned to Kick Off in First-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 109 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking 252 capital Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry valued at $4.7 billion in Europe that are planned to kick off construction in the first half 2020. Although Finland has just 10 projects that are planned to kick off during this period, those projects have a combined value of more than $1.7 billion, roughly a third of the total investments.
Russia has 51 projects valued more than $500 million. Substantial investments also are planned in Poland (44 projects valued at nearly $200 million) and Germany (25 projects valued at $426 million).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Continues to Lead Project Spending in Fo...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- German Chemicals Industry Plans $345 Million in 2021 Maintenance, an Indust...
- India's Bharat Serum and Vaccines to Repurpose Sepsis Drug for COVID-19, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker