You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 20th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 287 Words
ExxonMobil continues with plans to conduct a 60-day planned turnaround for 11 units starting in January 2020 at its 557,000-BBL/d Baytown, Texas, refinery. Oil-out procedures are expected to begin on January 1 of next year, with the first mechanical day on January 3.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- March 25 COVID-19 Impact Report
- March 20 Latin America COVID-19 Report
- Suncor, Schlumberger, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- Klesch Group to Take Over Netherlands Antilles Refinery Operations in April...
- Philippines' Fuel Supply is Adequate, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker