You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Warehousing & Distribution Center Project Spending at Forefront of U.S. Food & Beverage Grassroot Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 61 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 400 active grassroot U.S. Food & Beverage Industry projects valued over $18 billion. The warehousing & distribution center sector leads in spending, with more than $3.6 billion for grassroot projects. Below is a chart of the grassroot food and beverage industry projects by sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker