You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ethiopia Tenders for 750 Megawatts of Solar Power Under Program's Round 2, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 64 Words
Ethiopia's Public-Private Partnerships Directorate General has launched tenders for 750 megawatts of solar power projects under round 2 of the Scaling Solar Program. Projects will be developed under the public-private partnership model in Weranso, Welencheti, Humera, Mekelle Metema/Bahir Dar and Hurso.
Industrial Info is tracking 11 solar power projects worth $1.58 billion in Ethiopia. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker