You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NefteGazInvest Plans $3.5 Billion Gas-to-Chemicals Complex in Uzbekistan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
NefteGazInvest, a subsidiary of Uzbekneftegaz NHC, along with potential participants including Uzkimyosanoat, Air Products and Enter Engineering Group, plans to build a $3.5 billion gas-to-chemicals complex near the city of Gazli in Uzbekistan. The plant would use methanol-to-olefins (MTO) technology to convert natural gas into ethylene glycol, polyethylene, polypropylene, ethylene-propylene rubber, polyethylene terephthalate and ethylene vinyl acetate. Wood PLC is working on the pre-front end engineering design (FEED) and expects to complete it by the second quarter of 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker