You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Guatemala's Oil & Gas Sector Anticipates Private Investments to Increase Production Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 110 Words
Guatemala's Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM) awarded an oil services contract to Alyonca Corporation SA last February for a five-year period. The firm began working in Fray Bartolome de las Casas, Alta Verapaz. The company plans to perform well workover and drilling programs until 2022. It also will construct a crude oil treatment plant, a grassroot terminal and a 66-kilometer crude oil pipeline to deliver the oil from the Huapac and Yaxa fields to the Las Casas field. Industrial Info is tracking seven Alyonca projects in Guatemala worth $111.5 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker