You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 25th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 178 Words
Imperial Oil completed planned maintenance for the 30,000-BBL/d FCCU and 12,000-BBL/d SF Alky units on November 24 at its 120,000-BBL/d Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, refinery, that began on September 30. The completion date was previously scheduled for November 28.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Yee Haw! Texas Stands Tall with Refinery Projects under Construction
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 2nd 2020
- Russia's Omsk Refinery Introduces Low-Sulphur Marine Fuels
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Planning to Invest $8.95 Billion for Grassroo...
- MRPL to Expand Refining Capacity in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker