You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 25th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 178 Words
Imperial Oil completed planned maintenance for the 30,000-BBL/d FCCU and 12,000-BBL/d SF Alky units on November 24 at its 120,000-BBL/d Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, refinery, that began on September 30. The completion date was previously scheduled for November 28.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 24th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2019
- Croatia's Rijeka Refinery to Get $600 Million Overhaul
- Indian Refiners Plan to Add 134,000 BBL/d Isomerization Capacity by End of ...
- Indian Refiners Aim to Boost Kerosene/ATF Processing by 109,000 BBL/d by 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker