You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rushydro PJSC Wraps Up Thermal Power Plant in Russia's Far East, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 112 Words
Attachment: Russia coal 1219
Rushydro PJSC completed construction of the 120-megawatt (MW) Sakhalin GRES-2 coal-fired thermal power plant last week in Russia's Sakhalin Region. The plant will supply energy for planned industrial projects and will be one of the largest consumers of coal in the region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker