You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Adani Ports Invests Heavily in Dhamra Port Expansion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: Dhamra Port 1219
Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Limited, India's largest private port operator, is planning to invest about $2.6 billion on expanding infrastructure at subsidiary Dhamra Port Company Limited.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker