You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Larsen & Turbo Gears Up for Second Phase of Kattupalli Shipyard, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
Attachment: Chennai Shipyard 1219
India's Larsen & Turbo (L&T) is betting the "Make in India" economic initiative will fuel defense orders for ships, crafts and submarines, which will in turn support L&T's planned expansion of the Kattupalli Shipyard in Chennai.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker