You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novartis Attacks Cholesterol With $9.7 Billion Takeover of The Medicines Company
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 702 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 2, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swiss pharmaceutical major Novartis International AG (NYSE:NVS) (Basel, Switzerland) is betting big on heart drug prospect inclisiran with a 8.8 billion euro ($9.7 billion) takeover of The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) (New Jersey).
Within this article: Details takeover, drugs involved, rivals and market opportunity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Catalent Preps Early for COVID-19 Vaccine Production, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Brazil Leads Latin American in 2021 Grassroot Pharma-Biotech Kickoffs, an I...
- Indian Immunologicals, Australia's Griffith University Partner on COVID-19 ...
- India Wrestles with China's Dominance in API Market, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker