You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India, Indonesia Wrap Up Import Duty Negotiations, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: Indonesia palm oil 1219
India has agreed to minimize its import duties on Indonesia's refined, bleached and deodorized palm oil, according to Indonesian Trade Minister Enggartiasto Lukita. The move could boost Indonesia's palm oil exports to more than $5 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker