You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India, Indonesia Wrap Up Import Duty Negotiations, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: Indonesia palm oil 1219
India has agreed to minimize its import duties on Indonesia's refined, bleached and deodorized palm oil, according to Indonesian Trade Minister Enggartiasto Lukita. The move could boost Indonesia's palm oil exports to more than $5 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker