You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Installation Vessels Biggest Hindrance for China's Offshore Wind Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 119 Words
Wind power installation vessels are the main obstacle for some of China's offshore wind power projects to be completed and put into operation before 2022. By the beginning of April 2019, China had 22 wind-power installation ships in service, with seven under construction, according to the China shipping inspection bureau. Although it has become the biggest market for wind installations outside Europe, it still cannot meet the short-term rush of domestic projects. Industrial Info is tracking 129 offshore wind projects in the planning and engineering in China worth $132 billion. Click here for a list. The majority of the projects are in the South China Sea. See graph below for a breakdown by water body.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker