You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Investment in Power Generation up 7.6% in First 10 Months of 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 99 Words
In the first 10 months 2019, China's investment in the power generation sector reached $30.37 billion, an increase of 7.6% year over year. Of this, the investment in hydropower reached $8.99 billion, a jump of 29.4%; that of thermal power reached $6.1 billion, a drop of 27.8%; that of nuclear power reached $3.47 billion, a drop of 30.9%; that of wind power reached $10.41 billion, a jump of 79.4%, according to the National Energy Administration.
During this time, China's investment in the power transmission and distribution sector reached $50.22 billion, a drop of 10.5% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker