You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Investment in Power Generation up 7.6% in First 10 Months of 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 99 Words
In the first 10 months 2019, China's investment in the power generation sector reached $30.37 billion, an increase of 7.6% year over year. Of this, the investment in hydropower reached $8.99 billion, a jump of 29.4%; that of thermal power reached $6.1 billion, a drop of 27.8%; that of nuclear power reached $3.47 billion, a drop of 30.9%; that of wind power reached $10.41 billion, a jump of 79.4%, according to the National Energy Administration.
During this time, China's investment in the power transmission and distribution sector reached $50.22 billion, a drop of 10.5% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker