You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
State of Odisha Looks to Develop Export-Oriented Port Infrastructure in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 98 Words
Attachment: Odisha Maritime
The Department of Commerce and Transport, Odisha, is keen to provide better maritime facilities to increase the Indian state's share in the export market and improve international trade. The government also is establishing the Odisha Maritime Board (OMB), which will be a single-window agency for development of ports and inland waterways.
Industrial Info is tracking 65 Odisha Department of Commerce and Transport projects port-related projects worth $2.3 billion, including grassroot ports, berth additions, breakwaters, storage yards, equipment additions and dredging.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- South Asia Plans to Invest Billions in Chemical Processing Industry, an Ind...
- Tanzania to See $3.4 Billion of Mining Investments Kick Off in 2021, an Ind...
- South Korea's POSCO to Close Blast Furnace 1 of Pohang Plant, an Industrial...
- Shandong Province Leads China in Adhesives Project Spending, an Industrial ...
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker