You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
State of Odisha Looks to Develop Export-Oriented Port Infrastructure in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 98 Words
Attachment: Odisha Maritime
The Department of Commerce and Transport, Odisha, is keen to provide better maritime facilities to increase the Indian state's share in the export market and improve international trade. The government also is establishing the Odisha Maritime Board (OMB), which will be a single-window agency for development of ports and inland waterways.
Industrial Info is tracking 65 Odisha Department of Commerce and Transport projects port-related projects worth $2.3 billion, including grassroot ports, berth additions, breakwaters, storage yards, equipment additions and dredging.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker