You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Oil & Gas Companies to Install VRUs in Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
Attachment: India VRU Addition Project
The Government of India has asked the country's Oil & Gas companies to install vapor recovery units (VRU) in their terminals to comply with environmental regulations. Industrial Info is tracking 37 VRU addition projects worth more than $60 million in India.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker