You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Africa's Marine Infrastructure Developers Prepare Subcontractors Bid Documents, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: Marine Spending Africa
Industrial Info is tracking 42 marine infrastructure projects in South Africa worth $1.38 billion. The Kwazulu/Natal province has the most projects. Twenty of these projects, worth $768.5 million, are expected to extend subcontractors bid documents next year, with the most in July to September. Click here for a list and see graph below for an analysis of bid document dates.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker