You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northeast Leads North America in Fourth-Quarter Pharma-Biotech Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry in North America is on the books to kick off 380 projects with a total investment value of $6.72 billion during the fourth quarter. The majority of these projects are in the U.S. Northeast region, where 62 projects valued at nearly $2 billion are scheduled to start construction. See graph below for project activity by market region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- German Chemical Industry Sees More than $500 Million in Planned Grassroot P...
- Illegal Cobalt Mining a Problem in DRC, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Spend More than $200 Million i...
- India's Industrial Manufacturers Pursue $38 Billion in High-Value Projects,...
- Australian Shipbuilding Revenue Skyrockets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker