You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northeast Leads North America in Fourth-Quarter Pharma-Biotech Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry in North America is on the books to kick off 380 projects with a total investment value of $6.72 billion during the fourth quarter. The majority of these projects are in the U.S. Northeast region, where 62 projects valued at nearly $2 billion are scheduled to start construction. See graph below for project activity by market region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fertilizer Sector Flourishes in Southern Asia, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker